Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease (epidermolysis) not studied until the end of the etiology, has a tendency to recurrence. Causes, symptoms and treatments of psoriasis considered in the following article. This disease is characterized by the accelerated and reinforced by the education of cells from the top layer of the skin, to the persistence of inflammation and the failure of the properties of the epithelial cells of the skin. In addition, the epidermis of the involvement of the internal organs and systems of the body. Bullosa also known as psoriasisvulgaris (scaly versicolor).
Psoriasis more common among the young population, their debut usually occurs between 10 and 20 years of age. But there have been cases, when the symptoms and treatment of psoriasis is noticed in infants and the elderly. The disease is found throughout the world and does not have a clear function of the latitude, the race or the weather conditions in the habitat. The prevalence of dermatoses oscillates in the range of 0.1-3%. In the countries of the post-soviet space is recorded for approximately 1% of patients.
With the same frequency of this pathology skin experienced by women and men.
The CAUSES of the
Up to now there are installed the actual causes of the development of the disease.Distinguish several factors that lead to the onset of the disease:
- The inheritance. According to the latest data of scientists of psoriasis refer to certain diseases with the dominant, the type of transfer.
- The violation of lipid, protein and carbohydrate exchanges. If you suspect psoriasis of the skin with sufficient frequency manifests itself in the change of these profiles in the blood, which contributes to the development of cardiovascular pathology, endocrine erectile dysfunction and metabolic syndrome.
- The chronic presence of the infection focus in the body. In the study of psoriatic platelets often reveals a streptococcal flora. In the occurrence of genetic abnormalities can affect the virus and bacterial infections, for example, tonsillitis, flu.
- The failure of the immune system. The violation of the regulation of the populations of T lymphocytes, the increased circulation of immune complexes and the increase of title of antibodies to dna elicit an autoimmune reaction in the epithelial cells of the epidermis.
Despite the fact that the causes of the appearance of psoriasis are varied, this disease is considered to be the involvement in a systemic disease with the propensity to inheritance and affect the internal organs and system.
The SYMPTOMS of the
The main element of the psoriasis are papules - planes of elevation above the level of the skin reddish-cyanotic, or pink with flaky silvery surface with horns.
Fresh eruptions have more saturated color, the most ancient, with the long, pale. Can be lonely or bring the drain of the nature -in any case, will be the symptoms of psoriasis.
Immediately papules appear as isolated punctual eruptions, which with time increase in size and become in psoriatic plaques of different ways. A patient can observe the items of expenditure of the various stages of its development.
It is observed symmetry of the defeat, but there are exceptions depending on what were the causes of psoriasis. Often they are surprised of the surface of the upper and lower limbs that fold and straighten, the large joints, but the disease can affect any part of the body, including the hairy part of the head and the nails. Very often it is observed osteo-joint pathology - psoriatic arthropathy. Its prevalence is approximately 15% of all cases of psoriasis.
Eruptions on the skin, which are the main symptom of psoriasis, there are a lot of time, but more often during the sharpening changes remission with no new eruptions. For the worsening of psoriasis characterized by cold is the time of year, but with the time, the timing can change.
For the differentiation of the disease, there are several methods and features (psoriatic triad):
The phenomenon of the stearic spots occurs when curettage psoriatic an element of a sharp object. During this time he formed many white-silver scales that mimic the shavings from the stearin.
Further manipulations appears terminal psoriatic the film - a moist and bright surface.
The next stage is the phenomenon of blood dew, that bares the surface of the wound acts the drip of the bleeding.
Psoriatic process can be divided in several clinical phases of the pathology, based on the severity of the disease:
- The progressive stage. Fresh eruptions very often form at the site of the traumatisation of the skin (the bite, the hairstyle, the action of chemicals, damage traumatic). Typically 3 to 7 days from the time of traumatic exposure, it can detect the appearance of new elements. We observe greater regional the increase of the older papules, growth and fusion of the platelet. Well-defined psoriatic triad. The sick bother obvious symptoms of psoriasis of the skin - intense itching, feeling of dryness and tightness of the skin.
- It sets the stage. New elements of the precipitation practically do not appear, there is no growth of the old elements. In the nodes results in an active surface of the peeling. Itching less expressed or not.
- The phase of fading. Psoriatic platelet pale and flattened. Will the peeling and itching. The edges of the psoriatic rash appears the bezel of depigmentation. The activity of the inflammatory process is reduced. Begins the referral, for that is more characteristic of the summer months.
The intensification of a process can lead to a multitude of factors:
- Taking the drugs.
- Exposure to high or low temperatures.
- The stress and emotional instability.
- Worsening or onset of other diseases.
- The consumption of alcohol and strong biases in the diet.
When you determine the causes and treatment of psoriasis is made by the proper methodology, positive dynamics are not going to wait.
Of clinical interest, the disease of the psoriasis comes in the period of an advanced state in which occurs the peak of the disease and active precipitation.
Also the disease is classified according to the degree of severity and distinguish two forms.Simple or vulgar psoriasis has several types, depending on the shape and location of the items:
- in the palms of the hands and on the sole. Most often, the cause of the onset of the disease work-related and is seen in individuals who perform intense physical efforts. This form of the disease is separate and only affects the palm of the hand and foot. Eruptions have rounded forms of the platelet, are frequent painful cracks in them. In addition to the skin of the foot and the palms of the hands, it is a common affectation of the nail plate, it is observed dystrophic changes, deformation, color change, onycholysis.
- Seborrheic. The primary focus of the psoriasis is on the scalp. Hereinafter, the process may spread to the face, neck, back, and chest. It is more likely to occur in people with a tendency to oily seborrhea and metabolic disorders of the processes of change.
- And guttate. This species is distributed throughout the body. Psoriatic elements of small size (4-5 mm), are not subject to the plum.
- Bent. The precipitation is found in the skin folds – the underarms, the genitals, the women under the breast, in the cavity of the umbilical, between the buttocks and the crotch. Elements of the rash of bright red color, almost not to peel, have clear limits and soft, slightly moistened the surface. In this way they are more likely to suffer the people of the third age and babies, as well as diabetic patients. Children bullosa tends to the union of the platelets that form a huge foci. Sometimes the papules on the genitals are the only symptoms of psoriasis. In this case, it is necessary to distinguish eruptions in other diseases.
- Warts. They are more vulnerable to people with excess weight. Typically occurs in the gluteus medius and lumbar region with a long progression of psoriasis. Can be transformed to another form under the influence of the microbial agent: piodermiya or flora. The foci of dermatoses in the east, with a marked weeping and bright of inflammation, coated with yellow-grey bark. With the time, it ends the process of deep infiltration and growth of the warts.
The second way - heavy of psoriasis, which, in turn, has several options in the course of the disease:
- It is the most dangerous. In a variant of the current of the psoriasis occurs under the influence of different endogenous levels of the factors that cause the stress, excess sun exposure, treatment with corticosteroids, but more often the cause cannot be established. Patients are observed a hyper-response, as well as depression immune function, the indicators, the involvement of the internal organs. When we look at these symptoms and causes of psoriasis, the skin mantles of all the body hyperemic, with Burgundy hue and abundant damages of any kind. The whole body of the severity of the symptoms is not the same. Patients present complaints of weakness and general malaise. There is an increase of lymph nodes, dystrophic defeat of the nail, the intensification of the fall of the hair. When a prolonged drift during the disease causes an imbalance of the metabolic processes in the body, problems in the functioning of the cardiovascular system and kidney.
- The psoriatic arthritis. Along with papular rashes these cases results in the pathology of the joints. The disease more vulnerable to the young men and middle-aged, a pathology characterized by scarce clinical symptoms and bright of the manifestation in the ray. This is the most serious and complex form of psoriasis, which is a cause of disability, and in some cases to the death. The involvement of the extremities by the type of arthritis, the small joints of brushes and feet, the spine. Articular manifestations occur around 4 to 6 years of debut of the disease, sometimes simultaneously with the skin rashes. In ray are displayed foci of osteoporosis, narrowing of the joint of the groove, the appearance of osteophytes.
- Pustular. This type of dermatosis is divided into two types: simple and general. The simple type pustular psoriasis of the feet and the palms of the hands appear symmetrical eruptions - pustules, skin when this erythematous, throughout the body can also be papular elements. When the shape of the patient's condition is serious, we observe an increase of temperature, weakness, and leukocytosis. Eruptions mass throughout the body, in the form of special fuzzy red of homes and small papules, forming a brown-yellow shell. This type of dermatosis is developed for the second time and has a tendency to mutation, which ends with death. Therefore, the symptoms, the causes and treatment of psoriasis should be kept under strict medical supervision.In addition to the main forms of psoriasis, there are a multitude of ways, and atypical of the process streams.
The TREATMENT of the
In the case of illness of psoriasis and the choice of treatment take into account many factors. But always the approach to the cure of the disease integrated.All the patients of psoriasis , it is recommended to normalize the mode of power supply:
- Balancing the diet on the content of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Eating more fruits and vegetables, particularly of the family of solanaceae.
- Exclude products with preservatives and flavors typical of the earth, the junk food.
- Leave the consumption of alcohol and strong tea and coffee.
- You should try to avoid stressful situations, relax and fully asleep.
Depending on the cause of psoriasis, the type and the degree of severity necessarily be assigned to the pharmacological treatment.When the light of the seriousness of the process is generally prescribed for these groups of drug-based therapy:
- Medications that reduce the permeability of the vascular wall, antihistamines.
- Sedatives and tranquilizers.
- Detoxification prepared for the interior of the introduction and plasma substitutes of human origin.
- The ointment with corticosteroids, nsaids, tar, etc
When the average and heaviest during the illness, in addition to the base of the therapy, is applied:
- Corticosteroids in the form of pills and injections.
- The immunomodulators.
- The nsaids.
An effective treatment for psoriasis involves greater use of methods of physical therapy impact, in particular, photochemotherapy and selective phototherapy (the effect of the uv rays of the spectrum, And e induced photosensitizer). The sanitation using the photochemotherapy gives excellent results.
The balancing of phototherapy with simultaneous application of vitamin A has shown good results for treatment of dermatosis mild. Apparatus for the implementation of the procedure compact, with their help you cure psoriasis of the house.
Run the severe forms of the disease can cause malfunctions of the internal organs: the liver, the kidneys, the cardiovascular system, metabolic serious of violations.
Psoriatic arthritis by calcifications of the changes in the osteo-articular system plagued with sprains, noglos sprains and fractures of bones. This type of dermatosis is often leads to disability.
Forms of psoriasis progress quickly and can lead to death. Therefore, even small symptoms of psoriasis of the skin should not be left without attention and addressed as soon as possible to a doctor.
The PREVENTION of the
No matter what are the signs and the causes of the appearance of psoriasis, all the actions aimed at the standardization of the diet, mode of day and rest. Taking into account the heritage of the transmission of the psoriasis, it is worth it since the childhood, health care, undergo medical exams, eat well, and avoid stress.
Since this disease affects the liver, in a preventive way, you should remove from the diet of citrus, candy, boiled and roasted foods, canned, precooked, etc
In the period of remission of an active process , it is recommended sanatorium treatment, the occupancy of the physical culture medical, massage.